MTD for VAT registered businesses - not long now. Ask me about it.

The Chartered Certified Accountant with a difference

Provision of services regulation disclosures


General practice regulation

The Running Accountant Limited is registered with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) as Chartered Certified Accountants and can be found on the register of members at https//

Audit registration

We are not authorised to undertake audit work.

Professional indemnity insurance

In accordance with our professional body rules we are required to hold professional indemnity insurance.  Details about the insurer and amount of cover can be requested from Mark G Wilson FCCA.

If for any reason circumstances arise that may result in a claim to our professional indemnity insurers, you give us your permission to notify them.